1403078 Peerless WBV-e-03-WPCL 87.5% AFUE Oil Boiler With Circulator And Hydrostat Less Burner 147K BTU
PEEWBVE03WPCL MFG #: 1403078
- Boiler Material: Cast Iron
- Venting Type: Atmospheric
- Supply Connection: 1-1/2"
- AFUE: 85.00 - 89.99%
- Return Connection: 1-1/4"
- BTU Output: 100,000 - 124,999
- Option: Less Coil
- Type: Hot Water
- Manufacturer Name: Peerless
Get a $50 gift card
This product qualifies for the Boiler Buffet $50 gift card when you use promotion code BUFFET at checkout. Click here for more details.
- Oil-Fired Boiler
- Type Hot Water
- Applicable Standard ASME H, ETL (Canada and US), AHRI, OMA
- Supply Connection 1-1/2" Threaded
- Return Connection 1-1/4" Threaded
- DOE Heating Capacity 75 to 126 MBH
- Net IBR Rating 65 to 110 MBH
- AFUE Rating 87.5 Percent
- Firing Rate 0.6 to 1.05 GPH
- Boiler Dimensions 22-1/8" Length x 27-7/8" Width x 35" Height
- Boiler Material Cast Iron
- Chimney Size 8" Length x 8" Width x 15' Height
- Water Content 11.75 Gallon
- Burner Type Carlin, Riello, Beckett
- Vent Size 6"
- Mounting Type Floor Mount
- Relief Valve Details Supplied
- Pressure Rating 30 PSI
- Warranty Lifetime Limited
- Options Flame Retention Burner, Draft Regulator, Tankless Water Heater
- Inclusions/Features Circulator, Steel Push Nipple, Powder Coated Steel Jacket, Full Plate Swing Out Door, Convertible Rear to Top Flue Outlet, Drain Valve, Temperature-Pressure Gage
- Application Residential
- Exclusion Burner
The Series WBV residential, oil-fired boilers are available for use with both hot water and steam systems and designed for natural draft (chimney) venting. The fully-packaged or knockdown boilers are available in 3 sizes (3-5 sections) with 8 firing rates. Features of the Series WBV boilers include a full plate swing-out door and convertible rear to top flue outlet (for 3 and 4 section boilers only). Water boilers include Taco circulators and Hydrostat reset controls with low water cut-off. Steam boilers include Honeywell operating controls and probe type low water cut-offs. A deluxe, insulated enameled steel jacket on all boilers reduces heat loss. The cast iron sections are assembled with steel push nipples and factory tested to assure a water tight seal.