- Circuit Setter Balance Valve
- Type Threaded End
- Applicable Standard CSA, NSF//ANSI 372
- Nominal Size 1-1/2"
- End Connection Male Threaded x Female Threaded
- End to End Distance 4.42"
- Body Material ASTM B283-C69300 Brass
- Drain Tapping Details 1/4" Threaded
- Temperature Rating -4 to 250 Deg F
- Pressure Rating 400 PSIG
- Inclusions/Features 304 Stainless Steel Ball, Glass and Carbon Filled TFE Seat Ring, Brass Readout Valve with EPT Check Valve, EPDM Stem O-Ring
- Lead Free
- Weight 3.8 Lb
Lead Free; The Bell and Gossett Circuit Setter Plus is a Calibrated Balance Valve Designed for Pre-Set Proportional System Balance; This System Balance Method, Developed by Bell and Gossett, Assures Optimum System Flow Balance at Minimum Pump Operating Horsepower; Lead Free Brass Design; Calibrated Accurate Flow Control and Measurement; Pre-Balance Design Capability; Integrated Valve Readout Port