- Precision-ground head and Ream and Punch exposed handles deliver powerful grip strength
- Molded comfort grip handles resist peeling, so you can trust them in challenging conditions
- Forged design provides greater strength
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Hardened teeth increase the lifespan of Milwaukee 10 in straight-jaw pliers and allow for strong gripping
- 2 in round pipe capacity offers greater versatility
- Rust-resistant finish improves the tool's lifespan and effectiveness
Our 10-inch Ream and Punch Straight Jaw Pliers incorporate exposed metal handles and a precision ground pliers head allowing you to easily ream pipe and punch electrical knockouts. The straight jaw plier's teeth are hardened giving you a secure grip over the life of the tool. The ream and punch pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips which will not peel after you use them heavily on the job site. All MILWAUKEE pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection giving your tools long life.