- AISI 304 and 316L stainless steel liquid handling components for corrosion resistance, quality appearance, and improved strength and ductility
- Enclosed impeller with unique floating seal ring design maintains maximum efficiencies over the life of the pump without adjustment
- Stainless steel construction with NPT threaded, centerline connections, easily accessible vent, prime and drain connections with stainless steel plugs
- Mechanical seal carbon, Sil-Carbide faces, VITON elastomers and stainless steel metal parts
- NEMA standard motor
- Rugged ball bearing design for continuous duty under all operating conditions
The MCS is a close coupled, end suction, centrifugal pump designed for general liquid transfer service, booster service and many other general applications traditionally requiring various materials such as all iron, bronze fitted or all bronze construction. The liquid pump end is engineered with all AISI Type 304 stainless steel, stamped and welded.