- Diablo made Tico Hi-Density carbide delivers the greatest durability and cutting performance in thick metal applications
- Black I.C.E. coating protects carbide cutting edge by creating a slick, lubricant like action for a cool cutting edge and superior chip evacuation
- Enhanced carbide tip to blade connection for extreme impact resistance
- 1 in. oversized blade body provides stability and rigidity for straighter cuts with less vibration
- Perma-Shield resists heat build-up by protecting the blade against gumming and corrosion
Diablo’s new range of Steel Demon Amped reciprocating saw blades are “Amping Up” thick metal cutting with the introduction of the industry’s first ever industrial grade coating, Black Industrial Cooling Element (I.C.E.). The ultra-slick Black I.C.E. provides the coolest and cleanest cutting edge, and an ultra-superior chip evacuation. High performance carbide delivers an unmatched up to 100X longer cutting life in metal cutting applications ranging in thickness from 3/16 in. to 9/16 in. The combination of Black I.C.E. and Diablo’s carbide delivers extended life and an impressive up to 2X increased performance vs. standard metal cutting carbide reciprocating saw blades.