- Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time
- Standard Type 21 mechanical seal for both reliability and availability
- Carbon/ceramic/BUNA standard, with other faces and elastomers available
- Replaceable wearing components include stainless steel shaft sleeve and casing and hub wear rings to maintain peak efficiency
- Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses affecting performance and pump life
- Rigid cast iron motor adapter provides support and registered fits maintain positive unit alignment
This pump is designed with technical benefits to meet the needs of users in a variety of water supply, recirculation, and cooling applications. This model 3656 offers close coupled design for space saving and simplified maintenance and it is engineered with a cast iron construction and bronze impeller.