- Heavy cast iron construction
- Oil-filled, thermally protected motor
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Corrosion resistant, vortex style impeller made of high temperature engineered polymer
- All stainless-steel fasteners and rotor shaft
- Quick-connect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (25' length optional. 35' and 50' bare lead cords available.)
Heavy-duty built and reliable, Liberty's LE40-series is the perfect choicefor residential sewage applications. Featuring all cast iron construction withan epoxy powder coat finish, stainless steel fasteners, quick-disconnect powercord and a vortex style impeller for superior solids handling, the LE40-seriescombines solid performance with exceptional value.Vertical float optionavailable on 115V model.