- 1255 duralast ceramic cartridge designed to offer the smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first time you use it to the last
- Vandal resistant hex screw to discourage tampering
- Brass construction adjustable temperature limit stops provide anti-scalding protection
- Meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- This reduced flow rate model helps contribute to LEED points and complies with other mandatory and voluntary water conservation legislation standards
M-Bition Medium-Duty Lavatory Faucets include three reduced flow rate options and Moen's Duralast ceramic disc cartridge, providing a proprietary cartridge design that offers the smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first time you use it to the last. Commercial buildings require strong and reliable faucets that are also energy- and water-efficient. M-Bition single-handle lavatory faucets are designed to handle everything from hard water to heavy use, all while helping building owners and managers comply with local water-saving regulations and realize a significant savings on utility bills. Every M-Bition single-handle lavatory faucet features the Moen Duralast cartridge. Thanks to its innovative engineering and high-quality materials, this proprietary ceramic disc cartridge surpasses conventional durability standards and withstands harsh conditions. With Duralast, faucets offer precise handle control - allowing the user to fine-tune temperature balance. M-Bition also offers an adjustable temperature limit stop with durable brass construction, for unbreakable safe operation and temperature control. In addition, the M-Bition engineering team has reduced sharp angles and eliminated recesses, helping to resist dirt and bacteria buildup and simplify cleaning. A recessed aerator prevents opportunities for theft or vandalism. Available in chrome or Lifeshine classic brushed nickel finish that will complement stainless steel fixtures commonly found in the commercial space.