- Hole Cutter
- Capacity 0.054" Aluminum, 0.042" Copper, 0.03" Stainless Steel, 0.04" Galvanized Steel, 0.036" Mild Steel
- Inclusions/Features English/Metric Diameter Gauge
- Hole Size 2 to 12" Diameter
- Required Accessories Pivot Pin Set, Thrust Bearing, Adjustment sleeve, Gray Casting, Shoe, Screw, Shoe Screw
- Weight 16 Oz
- Warranty Lifetime Limited
Malco's sheet metal hole cutter quickly installs into the chuck of any corded or cordless drill as small as 1/4" (6.35 mm). The Distinctive Gold Bits, Bearings, and Pivot Pin signify the longest lasting, fastest cutting, and easiest adjusting solution for cutting holes in sheet metal. A Lightweight aluminum frame makes these accessories extremely portable for a variety of hole cutting applications in sheet metal, which includes 20-gauge (1.02 mm) galvanized steel. A compact model HC1 Hole Cutter is adjustable for making 2 to 12" (51 to 305 mm) diameter holes. The larger HC2 model cuts 2 to 20" (51 to 508 mm) holes. A combination English/Metric diameter gauge is included on the adjustable pivot slide for both models and both models use the same mill-type Cutter Bit and replacement parts.