- Preloaded ring-shank nails ensure a permanent hold
- Absorbs vibration
- Tube is not damaged if nail is overdriven
- For IPS piping (PVC and iron pipe) use next larger size Tube Talon
- Install in alternating directions to ensure secure piping
- Compatible with copper, PEX and CPVC
Sioux Chief 555 Series TubeTalon CTS pipe fasteners shall be used where necessary to secure CTS tube in piping systems. Fastener shall be 100% corrosion proof and U.V. resistant. Fastener shall be impact resistant to 0F, and able to withstand continuous temperatures up to 160F. Fastener shall have a preloaded nail, which shall be rust resistant. Nail shall have a continuous ring shank to provide a more permanent installation. Fastener shall snap onto CTS tube and allow for expansion and contraction. Fastener shall be designed to avoid tube damage if nail is overdriven.