- ABS boxes mount securely to stud or over studs
- Allows for straight and secure supply stops recessed into the wall
- Eliminates backbreaking labor of cleaning stub outs and installing supply stops
- Debris covers included to protect boxes from drywall mud and paint
- High-quality quarter-turn ball valves with 3/8" O.D. compression outlet connections
Sioux Chief 696 series supply OxBox shall be used where necessary in residential or commercial plumbing supply systems. Access box can be secured directly to vertical stud or between studs using galvanized bracket. Supply line(s) can be installed from above or below. Arrester variations can be installed with arresters at any angle. Unit shall be available with ¼-turn valves. Metal support bracket shall install into top/bottom tracks of box. Outlet connections shall be generally ⅜". Outlet connections should generally be provided with a test/tamper-resistant cap. Every unit shall include a debris cover for protection during rough-in. Valves will be plated. Arrester option handles can be operated together (single throw) or independently.