007-F5-7IFC Taco Cast Iron Circulator Pump 115V 1/25 HP 3250 RPM With Internal Check
TAC007F57IFC MFG #: 007-F5-7IFC
Get a $25 gift card for every $500 of Fixins
This product qualifies for the Boiler Buffet $25 gift card for every $500 you spend on qualifying boiler accessories when you use promotion code BUFFET at checkout. Click here for more details.
- Cartridge Circulating Pump
- Applicable Standard UL (Canada and US), NSF/ANSI 372
- Suction Size 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
- Discharge Size 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
- End Connection Flanged x Flanged
- Overall Dimensions 6-1/8" Length x 5" Width x 6-3/8" Height
- Flow Rate 0 to 17 GPM
- Discharge Head 0 to 8.5'
- Casing Material Cast Iron
- Shaft Material Ceramic
- Impeller Material Non-Metallic
- Warranty 3 Year from Date of Manufacture
- Power Rating 1/25 HP
- Input Supply Rating 115 Volt AC at 60 Hertz 1 Phase 0.71 Amp
- Speed Rating 3250 RPM
- Temperature Rating 40 to 230 Deg F
- Pressure Rating 125 PSI
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor, Impedance Protected
- Inclusions/Features Steel Stator Housing, Stainless Steel Cartridge, Carbon Bearing, EPDM O-Ring and Gasket, Integral Flow Check Acetal Body and Plunger, Stainless Steel Spring
- Exclusions Mechanical Seal
- Application Hydronic Heating/Cooling System, Radiant Heating/Cooling System, Indirect Water Heaters, Hydro-Air Fan Coils
Taco 00 Series Circulators with Ifc Feature an Integral Flow Check that Eliminates Need for an In-Line Flow Check, Cuts Installation Costs and Boosts System Performance; As with all Taco 00 Series Circulators, Products in This Family also Feature a Unique Replaceable Cartridge that Contains all Moving Part; Can Easily Service Cartridge without Replacing Entire Unit; Highly-Reliable, Maintenance-Free Taco 00 Series Circulators with Ifc are Available in a Variety of Configurations and Materials to Meet Requirements of a Broad Range of Application Such as Hydronic and Radiant Heating, Domestic Hot Water Recirculation Heat Recovery Unit and Water Source Heat Pump; Integral Flow Check Prevents Gravity Flow, Eliminates Separate In-Line Flow Check, Reduces Installed Cost and Easy to Service, Improved Performance; Field Serviceable; Quiet, Efficient Operation; Low Power Consumption; Self Lubricating; Maintenance Free; 3 Year Warranty from Date of Manufacture