LFN36 Watts 1/2" Lead Free Male Vacuum Breaker
WATLFN3612 MFG #: 0556030
Star Spangled Savings
This product qualifies for our July Star Spangled Savings promotion. Click here for more details.
- Relief Valve
- Type Vacuum
- Applicable Standard ANSI Z21.22, CSA
- Inlet Size 1/2"
- Outlet Size 1/2"
- End Connection Male Threaded
- Body Material Brass
- Spring Material 302 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Buna-N
- Temperature Rating 250 Deg F
- Pressure Rating 200 PSI
- Inclusions/Features Protective Cap
- Application Water Heater/Tank, Table Top Heater, Jacketed Steam Kettle, Unit Heater, Low Pressure Steam System, Steam Coil Heater
- Lead Free
- Flow Rate 15 CFM
- Packaging Quantity 24 per Carton
- Weight 4 Ounce
- Warranty 1 Year Limited
Low Profile. Protective Cap. Suitable for Low Pressure Steam and Water Service. Lead-Free Construction to Comply with Lead-Free Installation Requirements. Protective Cap for Automatic Venting of a Closed System to Atmosphere When a Vacuum is Created. Relief Valves are Used in Water Heater/Tank Applications to Automatically Allow Air to Enter into the Piping System to Prevent Vacuum Conditions that Could Siphon the Water from the System and Damage Water Heater/Tank Equipment. 1 Year Limited Warranty.