1/2" X 21 Standard Domestic Black Steel A53CW Threaded & Coupled Pipe Per Foot
12.21-DSPTC MFG #: 1004109-35
This product qualifies toward a $50 gift card through the Shot in the Arm promotion.
Click here for Details
- Applicable Standard FM, NSF61, UL
- Nominal Pipe Size 1/2"
- Schedule 40 S
- Thickness 0.109"
- Length 21'
- End Connection Threaded x Coupled
- Material Steel
- Material Specification ASTM A53
- Finish Black
- Application Mechanical, Low Pressure, Steam Lines, Water Lines, Gas Lines, Air Lines
- Weight 0.85 Lb/Ft
- Inner Diameter 0.622"
- Outer Diameter 0.84"
- Yield Strength 30000 PSI
- Tensile Strength 48000 PSI
Standard Pipe is a Tradition of Service and Quality That's 80-Plus Years Strong, Wheatland Tube is the Only Domestic, Full-Line Producer that Offers Continuous Weld (CW) and Electric Resistance Weld (ERW) 1/8" to 12" Pipe Today