- Taller segments containing superior quality diamonds along with an ultra-durable bond to the disc body for up to 2x longer life
- Hardened disc body absorbs vibration and increases impact resistance to deliver superior quality cuts in hardened materials
- Optimized diamonds segments and diamond distribution lead to constant diamond exposure for maximum performance in high speed cutting applications
- Compatible with DM 7/8” and 5/8” arbors
- Includes one bushing- 5/8”
- For dry and wet cutting
- Max RPM of 8,450
Diablo's diamond segmented masonry cut-off discs provide extreme durability and longer life in concrete, concrete with rebar, brick and cinder block. These diamond rimmed discs deliver up to 2X longer cutting life versus standard diamond cut-off discs. The disc's industrial-grade diamonds with hardened disc body delivers lasting durability and maximizes cutting quality in hardened materials even in extreme applications.