- Shell: Polypropylene tank reinforced w/fiberglass and sealed w/epoxy resin
- Diaphragm: Butyl rubber w/ copolymer polypropylene lower water chamber
- Connection: Rigid Sch. 80 PVC
- Max. Working Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Working Temp: 120 F
- Pre-Charge (adjustable): 38 PSI
H2PL composite tanks, with over 15 years of field proven technology, are the highest quality composite well tank on the market. Using our patented CAD-2 technology that is found in all of our well tanks, Flex Lite is designed to drastically reduce condensation. Its design also allows us to size the diaphragm properly, extending the life of your tank and your system overall . Due to its composite construction, there is nothing to corrode and is approximately 35% lighter than a comparably sized steel tank.