- Matches the installation depth range of Gerber's innovative and trusted Treysta Tub and Shower Valve
- Integrated mounting holes allow for quick and easy installation
- 3 ports/2 outlets
- 4 positions including individual and shared flows- Pause/A/B/A+B
- Cartridge Type- Includes Cartridge
- Warranty- Covered by Gerber's limited lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects
The Gerber Single Handle 1/2" Shower Diverter Valve enables flow to be diverted to different shower components, such as from a showerhead to handshower, or to both at the same time in two of the three models. The valve body is heavy-duty forged brass and features 1/2" IPS/Sweat connections. Most often times used with Gerber's innovative and trusted Treysta Tub and Shower Valve, installation is made easy due to the matching installation depth range and integrated mounting holes. There is one deep wall extension kit (D130011B) that is compatible with all three models. The valve is compatible with all current Gerber shower diverter trim kits. The reliable performance of the valve is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.